A chilled dessert to cool you down after your main course offered to you by the Three Corners Ocean View Hotel in Abu Tig Marina. Enjoy this fruity dessert immediately by paying a visit to the Three Corners Ocean View Hotel or taking it home to luxuriate in the privacy of your own home.
- 200gm melted butter
- 200gm Philadelphia Cheese (or any brand of cream cheese)
- 100gm Icing sugar
- 200gm kunafa
- 60gms ghee (clarified butter)
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 75gm blueberry sauce (canned or fresh)
- 100gm natural honey
- Roast the Kunafa with clarified butter until it is golden and take it off the fire allowing it to cool down.
- Add the honey to the Kunafa and stir it well to ensure that all of it well coated.
- Bring the melted butter bowl adding the Philadelphia cheese (or cream cheese) and sugar to it then stir them together until they reach the desired consistency.
- Add the kunafa into the serving saucepan, and compress gently using your hands. Add the cream cheese above the kunafa and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Check if the cream cheese layer is firm by touching it and add the blueberry sauce as a topping before serving.
Lamb Chops with Mint Couscous
Modern Mulukhiyah with Grilled Salmon