El Gouna Film Festival Registration is Now Open – Register and Get Your Pass Now!
El Gouna is already dressing up for the 4th Edition of El Gouna Film Festival from the 23rd till the 31st of October. We are extremely happy to announce that Registration Is Now Open! Get into the Action even before red carpets and cameras start rolling.
All access at the festival
VIP Pass grants total access to star-studded special events, parties and, of course, films!
- Airport Pick Up & Drop Off (Hurghada Airport)
- Opening Ceremony (October 23rd)
- Closing Ceremony (October 30th)
- VIP Lounge
- Sunset at the Plaza
- TUB daily lunch (additional 1500 EGP)
- Video viewing library
- Festival Plaza
- Films, panels & masterclasses
*A VIP Pass admits one person to all film screening and cannot be shared. **Having a VIP Pass does not guarantee a seat to the screenings. You must reserve your seat online prior to the start of the film.
Festival Plaza: The heart of the festival, where all the major activities come together. Inspired by El Gouna’s diverse culture and rich offerings, the complex aims to become a cultural hub, an iconic landmark, and a conference center that brings together a variety of activities and events. The complex is set to host the Fourth Edition of GFF, thus becoming the new home for El Gouna’s events and activities in 2020, including
- The Marketplace: Located at the Festival Plaza, the Marketplace attracts traffic and gives delegates the perfect opportunity to engage. It houses cabanas for sponsors, F&B catering, a “Made in El Gouna” pop-up, and a variety of activities throughout the day.
- Sunset at the Plaza: Located in the pre-function area, Sunset at the Plaza consists of casual daily networking receptions taking place from 04:00 PM - 5:30 PM, Passholders can enjoy pass-around drinks and canapes while being entertained with live music performances before proceeding to the evening film screening
Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony & Post Ceremonies: El Gouna Film Festival is attended by celebrities, filmmakers, industry experts, government officials, sponsors and members of the media. As a result, the Opening Ceremony, along with its red carpet arrivals, has become one of the most anticipated events on the Middle Eastern calendar. Likewise, the Closing Ceremony is star-studded, well covered, and much anticipated by spectators watching at home.
Both ceremonies will be followed by a post-celebration at the Plazas pre-function.
The VIP Lounge will be operating every night from Saturday the 24th of October to Friday the 30th of October providing a relaxed entertaining outdoor experience for all of our exclusive guests.
Panels and Masterclasses: the panels and masterclasses take place as part of the CineGouna Bridge, a meeting point and a forum for dialogue between different cinematic voices and serves as a link between filmmakers from the Arab world and their international counterparts. It provides opportunities for learning through filmmaking workshops, panel discussions, and masterclasses with experts in the field of cinema.
Key international industry members who are unable to travel will be participating live on our virtual platform
Video Library: The Video Library is a selection of films from the GFF programme that are available for sale and distribution.
- Only applicants with proof of residency, rental contract, hotel booking or are confirmed house guests (by the home-owners customer service in El Gouna) are eligible to purchase a pass.
- Registration passes are non-transferable.
- Cancellations are allowed until October 20, with a 20% cancellation fee. Please email [email protected] in order to request a refund.
- Commitment to abide by all the rules and regulations enforced by GFF
- Following the submissions of your application, you will receive a link to complete your payment.
- Proof of accommodation submitted will be validated at El Gouna gates for entry. In the occasion that your proof of accommodation does not get validated, there will be no refund. If you have house guests you wish to register, please make sure to register them through the home-owners tab. If you haven't booked your stay, you can book at hotels.elgouna.com
- If you are an industry professional, you can still apply for accreditation through El Gouna Film Festival’s website and get a chance to attend all the Cinegouna related events, including masterclasses, workshops, panel discussions and networking events www.elgounafilmfestival.com